We have the following vacancies in our Risk and Reinsurance Department as well as in our Finance Department
Badger Holdings (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic, growing Company based in George in the beautiful Garden Route. We have the following vacancy in our Internal Audit Department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To participate and provide inputs regarding the implementation and execution of the Audit Plan as a senior member of the Internal Audit team
- To assist in implementing, executing and managing the internal audit methodology on a risk based approach
- The mentoring and transfer of skills to junior auditors which includes providing on the job training
- Taking the lead on allocated audits and to plan, execute and report on these audits in accordance with the approved audit standards and audit plan
- Identification and assessment of internal controls
- Report constructively on audit findings and make appropriate recommendations
- Evaluate and monitor the implementation of recommendations made
- Maintain positive professional relationships with team members and other business associates
- B degree in Internal Auditing or other degree with audit as a major subject or equivalent.
- At least 5 years audit experience
- Preference will be given to applicants who have completed SAICA articles.
- A post graduate qualification in auditing or a professional designation (PIA or CIA) will be advantageous.
- Insurance Industry related experience will be advantageous.
This position will be based in George, Western Cape
All applicants will have to make themselves available for interviews.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified EE Candidates as per the company’s EE Plan.