We have the following vacancy in our Internal Audit Department
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist in executing the approved Audit Plan as a member of the Internal Audit Function.
- As a team member assist to plan, execute and report on audits in accordance with the approved audit methodology.
- Identification and assessment of internal controls.
- Report constructively on audit findings and making appropriate recommendations.
- Evaluating and monitoring the implementation of recommendations made.
- Maintain a positive professional relationships with team members and other stakeholders.
- B degree in Internal Auditing (or other degree with audit as a major subject) or equivalent.
- Any auditing or insurance industry related experience will be advantageous.
This position will be based in George, Western Cape
All applicants will have to make themselves available for interviews.